Julian Flooring And More
About Us
I guess this section is where I can tell you more about me.

My name is Julian I’m an independent wood flooring installer based in Pflugerville Tx.I have had the opportunity and privilege to work in Austin Tx. and it’s surrounding areas for over 18 years installing beautiful floors in some of the most prestigious neighborhoods in town.
I would also like to mention that half of those 18 years I spent subcontracting for some of the high end builders in town so I’m very well aware of what a new home builder could charge for the same service I provide, except with me you’ll be saving hundreds if not thousands. So if buying or buying a house in the future I strongly suggest you save my info because it is wort it! and the same goes if you are remodeling or panning on doing so in the future.
So if you are looking to save money on your next flooring project and are looking for some who produces a quantity of work that is consistently high quality, skilled, attention to detail and experienced well I’m here and always available to take on new projects and hopefully make new friends along the way. If interested in working with me please get in touch. 512-939-9670
All I need is 1% of your trust the other 99% I will earn it by working hard and making sure I produce beyond normal expectations and as always with the highest customer service.
Awards
Best of Houzz 2019 - Client SatisfactionBest of Houzz 2018 - Client SatisfactionBest of Houzz 2017 - Client SatisfactionBest of Houzz 2016 - Client SatisfactionBest of Houzz 2015 - Client SatisfactionHouzz InfluencerRecommended on Houzz100 Ideabook Saves
Testimonials
24 Reviews
Nick A
Relationship: ClientProject Date: Sep 2018

Julian and his team did incredible work, completed the project as scheduled and well within the amount quoted. Very responsive and trustworthy. I will surely use them again when our next unit turns ov...Read More

Caitlin Sawyer
Relationship: ClientProject Date: Sep 2018

Our floors are done in record time and they look great. Julian initially quoted us 2 - 3 days for floor installation and finished in 2.5 days. He finished quickly despite having no utilities turned ...Read More

Marcus Mosby
Relationship: ClientProject Date: Aug 2018

Julian did a great job on my recent flooring installation. He was able to give a quote on my project in our first call and was able to start work the very same week. Julian was knowledgeable about wha...Read More

shyamv1995
Relationship: ClientProject Date: Oct 2017

Julian is extremely professional and very honest. He kept us updated every step of the project. Gave us very good advise and is also very cost conscious. I will highly recommend him.Read More

Mindy M.
Relationship: ClientProject Date: May 2017

Julian and his crew are top notch (and i'm very picky)! I hired Julian to replace my floors, paint my interior, and do some general contract work. He was constantly a professional, fun to work with, l...Read More

John Kresky
Relationship: ClientProject Date: Mar 2017

Julian and his team of flooring professionals did an outstanding job starting with a quality estimating process, setting a firm start date, and executing the entire process from start to finish in a p...Read More

Paya Gupta
Relationship: Received an estimateProject Date: Mar 2017

I only received an estimate from Julian, but definitely still wanted to recommend him as I was so impressed by this interaction in terms of his professionalism, punctuality, knowledge, and reasonable ...Read More

awills12345
Relationship: ClientProject Date: Feb 2017

Julian was a delight to work with! He and his crew did an excellent job. Julian communicated the process well and kept me up to date on next steps. The final project was well executed. My new wood flo...Read More

More Reviews